Family Law Attorneys
CLE: Identifying and Protecting Against Computer/Cell Phone Hacking Within a Personal and Business Relationship
253109 - Identifying and Protecting Against Computer/Cell Phone Hacking Within a Personal and Business Relationship
Course Time: 60 Minutes CLE Credit: 1
Intermissions: 0 Location: Onsite / Online
Description: This unique CLE is based on real life and real-time information where bitter spouses and business partners have tried to use technology to spy on their spouses while going through a divorce or disgruntled business partners have tried to hack into each other’s cell phones. This course will not only educate you on how to protect yourself and your client’s private information, but also how to investigate a cyber attack and effectively utilize the gathered information in court.
The information used to build this course comes from a company that has been running a “Honey Pot” called HackerForHire.com for the last 13 years. This website has gathered over 23,000 inquiries from around the world from people trying to hire computer hackers or learn from computer hackers to attack or spy on your clients, especially during a legal battle.
In this CLE you will hear recorded conversations of people who are requesting services similar to the following:
- “My wife and I are getting a divorce and I want to get proof of her cheating. Can you hack into her Facebook messenger or hack into her phone and get all of her text messages”?
- “I think that my husband is cheating and I would like to hire you to track his every move, so that I can use this as ammunition for a divorce.”
- “I believe that my business partner is stealing from the business. I would like to hire you to hack into his bank account so that I can find out if he is depositing company funds.”
- “My boyfriend posted nude pictures of me on a website and I want to get them removed.”
- “I am going through a custody battle and I believe that my husband has child porn on his computer. I need you to give me full access to his computer.”
This course will not only educate you on how to protect yourself and your clients private information, but also how to investigate a cyber attack and effectively utilize the gathered information in court.